Coyotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyotes

vires intus sarcina (strength within the pack)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAG Tourny ...beta extension

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Howls Received : 9

MAG Tourny ...beta extension Empty
PostSubject: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:45 am

Next week there will be a tourny for MAG, make sure you sign up...the following email is from a very good unnamed source.

I'm not sure why this hasn't been announced on our forums, and I certainly don't want to put anything up there just in case there's some legal reason it's not up there, but there's already a thread about it by one of the users.  http://mag.ign.com/

The tournament is the reason why an extension isn't going to happen.  However, from what I've heard (although I very well could be wrong, so please don't shoot me if I am) everyone who signs up gets into the tournament.  So, in essence it is an extension of the beta.  You just HAVE to be signed up to get to play.  I feel like the word needs to get out, but like I said, I don't want to be the one to say anything.  We on the server/network team really, really, really, really (tired of typing "really," but there would be so many more) want to keep the player numbers at least the same as they have been the last few days because we've found and fixed a ton of problems and are getting close to fixing a ton more.  We have been very vocal about the fact that we need more time at load, so I'm not sure what the powers that be will do.

If you coordinate it well, you guys could even sort of speculate about it together and really build up some excitement about the possibility of winning some nice prizes.  But even if people aren't true contenders for prizes, they still will get to play for longer.  I'm not sure on the time period, but any extra time is good, right?

Last edited by GuardDawg1369 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BabyGirlLove69
BabyGirlLove69

Howls Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:08 am

I signed up, hope it works for me though. Used different email addy since the one on my babygirl account cant be accessed.
Gonna try it though
Back to top Go down
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:09 am

The tourney runs from the 14th till the 22nd... http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1059448p1.html
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

Howls Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:21 am

really hope it works i still want to play longer
Back to top Go down
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:44 pm

its been all sabo kind of a joke for a tourny to.
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 pm

lol im so sick of sabo that in da release i'm hoping u guys would reach da lvl required for dom n acquisition b4i get home from school so we can group up after i finish da training.
Back to top Go down
BabyGirlLove69
BabyGirlLove69

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Lets hope 2 get through Sabo quicklyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 am

lol
Back to top Go down
BabyGirlLove69
BabyGirlLove69

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:18 pm

The only thing open right now to play is Sabo. No one can get into Dom hun. It sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG Tourny ...beta extension   MAG Tourny ...beta extension I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAG Tourny ...beta extension
Page 1 of 1