Coyotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyotes

vires intus sarcina (strength within the pack)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What made you coyotes think of your user name?

Go down 
+2
BabyGirlLove69
AgeOfPanic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AgeOfPanic
Alpha Cub
Alpha Cub
AgeOfPanic

Howls Received : 0

What made you coyotes think of your user name? Empty
PostSubject: What made you coyotes think of your user name?   What made you coyotes think of your user name? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Mines pretty simple,my name is Adrian but all my mates call me Age for short,and i like the song Age of panic by senser,has anyone got a better story behind why they chose there user name,..just trying to make this website a bit more active ,lol.
Back to top Go down
BabyGirlLove69
BabyGirlLove69

Howls Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: What made you coyotes think of your user name?   What made you coyotes think of your user name? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:35 pm

My hubby calls m BabyGirl, Love because I care about ppl & 69 is self explanatory
Back to top Go down
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Howls Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: What made you coyotes think of your user name?   What made you coyotes think of your user name? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:46 pm

GuardDog started when I was in trucking school my classmates all called me that cause I'm corrections officer. 13 my lucky number and 69 well ya know.
Back to top Go down
AgeOfPanic
Alpha Cub
Alpha Cub
AgeOfPanic

PostSubject: Re: What made you coyotes think of your user name?   What made you coyotes think of your user name? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Lol @ Babygirl,i thought that might have been the reason behind love 69,lol,but i didnt want to say just in case you and your hubby thought i was being rude

13 is your lucky number Gaurd dawg,thats unlucky for some,lol
Back to top Go down
GROGEN_ONE
Beta Dog
Beta Dog
GROGEN_ONE

PostSubject: Re: What made you coyotes think of your user name?   What made you coyotes think of your user name? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:18 pm

My old PSN name was MOD_ONE, but that got banned by sony because the moderators on HOME thought it was to close to sounding like moderator. MOD is my initials lol. That kind of pissed me off so I had to find a new name and GROGEN happens to mean:

"A spa for the balls"
A grogen consists of a male or female gargling a various liquid and then their partners testicles are dipped into the liquid. This will create a spa like environment for the testicles to rest in.
A painful grogen is when the giver of the grogen chokes on the liquid and closes their mouth quickly, potentially harming the receiver.

My whole goal with my new PSN name was to find something indirectly against the PSN rules and never get banned for it because I though banning my old name was stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.healthtoyou.ca
N1hil
Alpha Cub
Alpha Cub
N1hil

PostSubject: Re: What made you coyotes think of your user name?   What made you coyotes think of your user name? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:09 pm

I kind of want a grogen now. I chose mine because I really liked this album and nihilism interests me.What made you coyotes think of your user name? C69340un895
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

Howls Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: What made you coyotes think of your user name?   What made you coyotes think of your user name? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 am

lol @ grogen, as for mine well i couldnt really think of anything at the time n was looking for a psn name n happen to c my game called FEAR n for da DAY part well my friend asked me wat day it was n i was like ahhhh FEARDAY n da rest is histoire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you coyotes think of your user name?   What made you coyotes think of your user name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you coyotes think of your user name?
Page 1 of 1