Coyotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyotes

vires intus sarcina (strength within the pack)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GROGEN_ONE
Beta Dog
Beta Dog
GROGEN_ONE

Howls Received : 0

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer   Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.healthtoyou.ca
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Howls Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer   Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 am

if that was the only video i've seen i'da been sold...simply awesome
Back to top Go down
GROGEN_ONE
Beta Dog
Beta Dog
GROGEN_ONE

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer   Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 am

Yeah I kind of thinking about getting this one as well. I'm stuck between this and Brink which is on the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

Howls Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer   Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 pm

NICE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GROGEN_ONE
Beta Dog
Beta Dog
GROGEN_ONE

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer   Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:38 am

Yeah it's going to be a toss up between this game or Brink.
Back to top Go down
GROGEN_ONE
Beta Dog
Beta Dog
GROGEN_ONE

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer   Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:34 pm

May 5, 2010 - Rockstar Games announced its upcoming western Red Dead Redemption will now include six additional multiplayer cooperative missions. Dubbed the 'Outlaws To The End' pack, the content will be free to download on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live this June.

There will be three content packs available for the game, but Rockstar is only detailing one of them for now.

"Multiplayer in Red Dead Redemption offers players a whole new way to encounter the massive open world we've created, but we felt the experience would not be complete without co-op game play," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "With these missions, we wanted to create new ways for players to share in the experience of engaging with this amazing landscape."

The missions can include between 2 to 4 players and offer additional multiplayer XP rewards and brand new Achievements and Trophies to unlock.
Co-op map packs to be released for RDR... this game is already giving!!!

Below are the mission details:

"Walton's Gold" - Walton's Gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can – Walton's boys have rigged the place to blow.

"The River" - Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town's massive weapons caches. Watch out for Gatling gun-equipped enemy rafts.

"Ammunition" - The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer   Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1