Coyotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyotes

vires intus sarcina (strength within the pack)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Howls Received : 9

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:22 pm

courtesy of the mag forums

My girlfriend got really annoyed when i was running around the house in a tactical crouch run type thing, ducking behind cover, shooting my imaginary LMG, reviving my dog laying on the ground with the tv remote, blah blah blah. I got her to play a match of MAG and she wouldnt let me back on my ps3 -.- Next thing i know shes going to keep stealing my 20 points by reviving my dog before me!

Last edited by GuardDawg1369 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BabyGirlLove69
BabyGirlLove69

Howls Received : 12

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 pm

lol that is a trip
Back to top Go down
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 pm

also this one

I've shot the cat three times with my airsoft gun for rushing my couch and yelled at my fish for being all over the map instead of defending their castle.
Back to top Go down
cart0onnightmare
Pack Member
Pack Member
cart0onnightmare

Howls Received : 2

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 pm

lmao!! i can see the doctor is needed!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xmrsecodermncex
AwoMANkilledU
AwoMANkilledU

Howls Received : 0

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Hi all you little Coyotes,

I want you all to know how much I enjoyed playing MAG with you. It is such a joy to have young people in my life. I worked at the University of Michigan supervising the student computing labs and I loved every minute of being around the young adults. You guys are keeping me young and in touch. It is also such a joy to be able to talk with my son and daughter in law almost on a daily basis. I love them both so much and am lucky that Ryan has such a beautiful wife inside and out. I will see all you coyotes in MAG. Love ya.
MOM
Back to top Go down
BabyGirlLove69
BabyGirlLove69

Howls Received : 12

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Its been a ton of fun ma. Cant wait till the game actually comes out. Ive never played anything this long except GTA. Wow
Love you to ma
BG
Back to top Go down
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:12 pm

never EVER thought i'd see a 63 y/o talking about tea bagging yet alone doing it lmao that was classic
Back to top Go down
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:14 pm

but doc them damn fish are always camping in the corner i mean the turtle just overruns their castle it drives me insane
Back to top Go down
AwoMANkilledU
AwoMANkilledU

Howls Received : 0

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 pm

You guys tell such funny stories, please keep them coming. Oh by the way Jim tried to blow up our truck from the front deck as I was leaving to go to town. He succeeded but I went back to the garage and grabbed another one. I escaped but the damn truck was smoking all the way to town.
Back to top Go down
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:44 pm

well that what you get for moving the spawn point he probably told you not move it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny story
Page 1 of 1