Coyotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyotes

vires intus sarcina (strength within the pack)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Game Chatter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Howls Received : 9

In Game Chatter Empty
PostSubject: In Game Chatter   In Game Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 am

Ok I gotta say this and not to be a prude because I myself am guilty of this just as much as the next guy. The in game chatter off topic, so to speak, not about the game is becoming constant. This may or may not be a direct result of boredom from the tourny, but I dont want this to become a habit. We all have to remeber there is 8 ppl that all have mics and i'm not saying to stop, but I am saying if someone is trying to give enemy positions or in game tactics, especially our SL/PL/OIC we need to give them the floor and please attempt to acknowledge them and not try to talk over them. Again i'm just as guilty as the next guy but we need to come together as a team and try to fix this, it's not even something i'm trying to be a 'leader' per say about, but just saying it's common courtesy to your fellow squad mates.

Last edited by GuardDawg1369 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cart0onnightmare
Pack Member
Pack Member
cart0onnightmare

Howls Received : 2

In Game Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Chatter   In Game Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:17 am

i agree, i know i am guilty of this too, and it is boredom from the tourney on my side, i know i also try to give away enemy positions too.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xmrsecodermncex
BabyGirlLove69
BabyGirlLove69

Howls Received : 12

In Game Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Chatter   In Game Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Were all guilty of this, & i hope we can all work on it

Lock us up fearless leader
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

Howls Received : 2

In Game Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Chatter   In Game Chatter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm

guilty as charged Sad
Back to top Go down
Xertu
Pack Member
Pack Member
Xertu

Howls Received : 1

In Game Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Chatter   In Game Chatter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:31 am

i did get the earforce p21 but i wont b on mic mutch mainly just wanted the headset so i dont wake the wife lol but u might hear me from time 2 time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Game Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Chatter   In Game Chatter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Game Chatter
Page 1 of 1