Coyotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyotes

vires intus sarcina (strength within the pack)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How good are we, really??

Go down 
+2
xXFEARDAYXx
GuardDawg1369
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Howls Received : 9

How good are we, really?? Empty
PostSubject: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:17 pm

I honestly believe we are one of the top clans put together in MAG...but who knows i'm bias. I think when we go Raven and are surrounded by less than average players we'll find out. I can honestly say though i've never played with anyone, other than our group, that can hold a AAA and a lone bunker down for 20 minutes while putting the other 3 bunkers back online.

Also have never seen a group hold a lone bunker, without a AAA or mortar, for 15 mins other than us. Yet thats an example of a poor team, attacking, how in 15 mins time was that bunker not prec. struck??

How about last night we alone put the AAA back up 5 times along with numerous bunkers, lost them over and over due to the skill around us.

The thing with a game this size is its hard to judge your clans skill based off any conceivable stats, but its things like the aforementioned examples that can never be seen in stats, the intangibles if you will, that prove my bias.

The thing with this team is anyone of us can take the SL/PL/OIC...position and excel at it a lot of clans I believe only have one or 2 they allow into these positions. I for one take pride in the leadership roles more than any other part of this game, the leader of men medal is my proudest. One of the reasons I truly enjoy running a clan also...but leading you guys has been easy, other than Xecutiioneer I have never had to deal with problems or immaturity.

Its been fun and I think is only going to get better.
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

Howls Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 pm

lol were probably 1 of the well known clans in MAG so ya i think going to raven will gauge our skills wether we're good or nor but dats my opinion
Back to top Go down
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Howls Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Well Fear you're a great example of how we've evovled, remember when you first started?? Now we take tips from you. lol
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm

lol o ya i sucked da 1st time i played now i got the nickname RAMBO/CHUCK NORRIS man i freakin miss playing MAG i hope i get my internet back so i can kick ass again
Back to top Go down
BabyGirlLove69
BabyGirlLove69

Howls Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm

every1 has their own style of play.

1 reason i think we do so well as a clan, is we all work together knowing each others skills & talents in the game. I know in allot of clans, ppl are told where & what to do. I se a fail in that, as some people are good at 1 thing & not another.

Like when you guys are repairing AAA or Bunkers, im running in circles running those fools over. We all rock, & lets kick ass

Im happy GuardDawg started this clan, & its nice to have new peeps to play with.
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:28 pm

ya true we do watch each others back n we all work together to achieve our goals wether b it winning or lvling up
Back to top Go down
AwoMANkilledU
AwoMANkilledU

Howls Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey Fear...
Miss ya buddy....get on back here quick!
Back to top Go down
AwoMANkilledU
AwoMANkilledU

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Thank you Ryan (GuardDawg) for starting this clan. I have not enjoyed something like this in a long, long time. It is so nice to be able to talk to my family every day. I love them.
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:24 pm

lol i miss u guys 2 i might go crazy if i dont play mag n ya u guys r my gaming family lol n thnx 4 creating this awesome clan
Back to top Go down
GROGEN_ONE
Beta Dog
Beta Dog
GROGEN_ONE

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 pm

MAG withdrawal sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.healthtoyou.ca
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm

lol yup i noe
Back to top Go down
GROGEN_ONE
Beta Dog
Beta Dog
GROGEN_ONE

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:03 pm

I hope we are better then this SVER... this guy must of switched from RAVEN lol.

Back to top Go down
http://www.healthtoyou.ca
AgeOfPanic
Alpha Cub
Alpha Cub
AgeOfPanic

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 pm

I love this clan,the only problem i have is the different time zone so i dont get to play with you guy's that much,but i am doing the coyote clan proud when im on my own in sabotage ,1st MVP 3 times in a row.

I just need to get my mic sorted out,it does my head in not being able to talk to my squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How good are we, really??   How good are we, really?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How good are we, really??
Page 1 of 1