Coyotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyotes

vires intus sarcina (strength within the pack)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Communication

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A2K_sirkillalot
Admin
Admin
A2K_sirkillalot

Howls Received : 3

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Communication   Communication I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm

i think we need a format for how we should talk in game. Instead of hearing commands most of the time its a bunch of people talking aside to eachother. Lets list some methods that we can use to communicate better. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://coyotes.forumotion.net
Xertu
Pack Member
Pack Member
Xertu

Howls Received : 1

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:14 am

Yes plz do something ...Domination is chaotic enough the added team screamin is maken it more stressfull an hard 2 hear gaurd callin in orders but i say only leaders talk an keep mic open 4 commands hope we can fix this
Back to top Go down
A2K_sirkillalot
Admin
Admin
A2K_sirkillalot

Communication Empty
PostSubject: +   Communication I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:04 am

well, if a player of ours is making alot of noise (static and such) just MUTE them. no need to scream over them. Also, respect authority. we all kno you can reconize voices, so when some1 of higher authority talks....LISTEN. im not saying we are not all equal, i say this bc itll help us make our objective easier.

Another Idea- mayb when some1 has something important to say we howl or something.

or mayb we can howl when there is a guy like in our base or taking over and says the persons name

just ideas
Back to top Go down
A2K_sirkillalot
Admin
Admin
A2K_sirkillalot

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:04 am

btw xertu u look a guy who likes tats. ya like mine lol
Back to top Go down
xXFEARDAYXx
xXFEARDAYXx

Howls Received : 2

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:10 am

hmmm... i dont think im good at howling lol mayb a code word, a 1 word, dat would b simple n would confuse da opposing players if they happen to hear
Back to top Go down
Xertu
Pack Member
Pack Member
Xertu

Howls Received : 1

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:40 am

hell ya bro ur tat rox
Back to top Go down
GROGEN_ONE
Beta Dog
Beta Dog
GROGEN_ONE

Howls Received : 0

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 am

We defend pretty well our biggest problem is attacking. I agree that there needs to be less chatter from the people below and more commands from the higher ups. I don't think it will happen over night as some are still trying to learn the map, and a good leader needs to know these maps at the back of their hands also as well as the lower people. I played in one game with one other person from CYO... I think it was Freddy, and we where attacking. The leader of the team gave is orders right before the game started so the whole platoon knew what to do right from the start. After that he just started to keep up with the commands and we won the match with ease... it had to be one of the fastest games I played so far. Anyways that game proved to me that with the right commander we can win matches while attacking... also thanks for the advice with the med kit I need to open up that slot before I can start using it, which I will do today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.healthtoyou.ca
GuardDawg1369
Admin
Admin
GuardDawg1369

Howls Received : 9

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 pm

A2K_sirkillalot wrote:
Also, respect authority. we all kno you can reconize voices, so when some1 of higher authority talks....LISTEN.

just ideas

this is my biggest pet peeve, i.e. Pontiac was OIC yesterday and he's very soft spoken, yet when he gives orders everyones just chattin away me included Cool i'm gonna be blunt if a SL, PL, OIC or one of our leaders is speaking ZIP IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communication
Page 1 of 1